We are dedicated to applying our technology to find new, faster, more efficient ways to tackle the challenges faced on subsea inspection scopes.
Our team is in the process of developing an exciting piece of technology, launching early in 2021, that will change the face of subsea inspection.
With this and many other technological developments in the pipeline.
Watch this space for announcements!
SUBSEA PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We are a small, agile team of consultants specialising in project management of the integrity management process, from scope definition, through personnel selection and management of the work itself, through to the production and analysis of the integrity report.
- Best practice based on the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge
- Planning and controlling each aspect of the project lifecycle from conception to close out
- Project management of all project sizes and complexities
- Helping clients establish their project options, defining their project needs and managing delivery
- Navigating and managing project risks
- Change management and innovation – advising on new concepts and ideas
- Full integration with client’s and subcontractor’s teams
- Control management – effective COPQ prevention
- QMS development and improvements
Technology and innovation are in our DNA. Our consultants are constantly reviewing the ever-changing world of subsea inspection technology so that we can always bring the best, most efficient solution to the table.
We can provide specialist consultancy on:
- ROV Inspection technology
- Ultrasonic Inspection techniques
- Weld Inspection Innovation
- Corrosion Mapping
As well as our complete technical project management service, providing:
- Associated subsea inspection service procurement
- Application development and procedure writing
- One-stop project contract management
- Delivery of the best technical solutions with a firm focus on reducing operating, capital and COPQ costs
Simply to make our client’s lives better by challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently.
Through our wide experience, alliances and resources and by providing the highest standard of professional project management service to our clients.
We deliver solutions by bringing focus, assurance, creativity, efficiency and effectiveness to our client’s projects.
Here at 1CSI, it has been all hands to the pump putting the final touches to the TIAMATTM ultrasonic inspection tool. Whilst we have been in the thick of it, most things have taken a back seat, but we just had to take a moment to let you know some exciting news for...
I am absolutely delighted to announce that our very own Aleksandra Tomaszek has been announced as the 2021 winner of the SUT Gwyn Griffiths Underwater Robotics Award. SUT Gwyn Griffiths Underwater Robotics Award The SUT Gwyn Griffiths Underwater Robotics Award award...
The Directors of 1CSI are delighted to announce that 1CSI is now certified under the Quality Management System standard: ISO 9001: 2015. Aleksandra Tomaszek, who led the certification effort, is keen to emphasise the importance of this certification for the business....