We are dedicated to applying our technology to find new, faster, more efficient ways to tackle the challenges faced on subsea inspection scopes.
Having developed and launched TIAMAT™️ ultrasonic scanner, we are not resting on our laurels but forging ahead with the patent filing for our next exciting subsea tech innovation – working title, ‘T2’.
Watch this space for announcements!
SUBSEA PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We are a small, agile team of consultants specialising in project management of the integrity management process, from scope definition, through personnel selection and management of the work itself, through to the production and analysis of the integrity report.
- Best practice based on the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge
- Planning and controlling each aspect of the project lifecycle from conception to close out
- Project management of all project sizes and complexities
- Helping clients establish their project options, defining their project needs and managing delivery
- Navigating and managing project risks
- Change management and innovation – advising on new concepts and ideas
- Full integration with client’s and subcontractor’s teams
- Control management – effective COPQ prevention
- QMS development and improvements
Technology and innovation are in our DNA. Our consultants are constantly reviewing the ever-changing world of subsea inspection technology so that we can always bring the best, most efficient solution to the table.
We can provide specialist consultancy on:
- ROV Inspection technology
- Ultrasonic Inspection techniques
- Weld Inspection Innovation
- Corrosion Mapping
As well as our complete technical project management service, providing:
- Associated subsea inspection service procurement
- Application development and procedure writing
- One-stop project contract management
- Delivery of the best technical solutions with a firm focus on reducing operating, capital and COPQ costs
Simply to make our client’s lives better by challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently.
Through our wide experience, alliances and resources and by providing the highest standard of professional project management service to our clients.
We deliver solutions by bringing focus, assurance, creativity, efficiency and effectiveness to our client’s projects.
Recently, the 1CSI team was delighted to feature in the Maxon regional and Global blogs. Maxon built the the depth-rated high-precision motors used by our flagship subsea inspection system, TIAMAT. Our next-generation alternative to traditional ultrasonic inspection...
Here at 1CSI, it has been all hands to the pump putting the final touches to the TIAMATTM ultrasonic inspection tool. Whilst we have been in the thick of it, most things have taken a back seat, but we just had to take a moment to let you know some exciting news for...
I am absolutely delighted to announce that our very own Aleksandra Tomaszek has been announced as the 2021 winner of the SUT Gwyn Griffiths Underwater Robotics Award. SUT Gwyn Griffiths Underwater Robotics Award The SUT Gwyn Griffiths Underwater Robotics Award award...