We are dedicated to applying our technology to find new, faster, more efficient ways to tackle the challenges faced on subsea inspection scopes.
Our team is in the process of developing an exciting piece of technology, launching early in 2021, that will change the face of subsea inspection.
With this and many other technological developments in the pipeline.
Watch this space for announcements!
SUBSEA PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We are a small, agile team of consultants specialising in project management of the integrity management process, from scope definition, through personnel selection and management of the work itself, through to the production and analysis of the integrity report.
- Best practice based on the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge
- Planning and controlling each aspect of the project lifecycle from conception to close out
- Project management of all project sizes and complexities
- Helping clients establish their project options, defining their project needs and managing delivery
- Navigating and managing project risks
- Change management and innovation – advising on new concepts and ideas
- Full integration with client’s and subcontractor’s teams
- Control management – effective COPQ prevention
- QMS development and improvements
Technology and innovation are in our DNA. Our consultants are constantly reviewing the ever-changing world of subsea inspection technology so that we can always bring the best, most efficient solution to the table.
We can provide specialist consultancy on:
- ROV Inspection technology
- Ultrasonic Inspection techniques
- Weld Inspection Innovation
- Corrosion Mapping
As well as our complete technical project management service, providing:
- Associated subsea inspection service procurement
- Application development and procedure writing
- One-stop project contract management
- Delivery of the best technical solutions with a firm focus on reducing operating, capital and COPQ costs
Simply to make our client’s lives better by challenging the status quo. We believe in thinking differently.
Through our wide experience, alliances and resources and by providing the highest standard of professional project management service to our clients.
We deliver solutions by bringing focus, assurance, creativity, efficiency and effectiveness to our client’s projects.
In the wake of the Net Zero 2050 legislation and last month’s North Sea Transition Deal, Richard Gibson, Director at 1CSI, offers his take on the ways the Subsea supply chain can adapt to ride the waves of change.
Reflections on establishing and building strong supplier relationships in the time of Covid 19 Developing new technology is a challenge at the best of times, during a global pandemic it becomes a Herculean task. Over the last few weeks, Alex and I have been reminded...
Written by Matthew Kennedy, June 2020. The Covid-19 pandemic has been a curse of near biblical proportions, changing the way we live, work, and interact with each other. My heart goes out to the many people having to cope with loved ones in hospital, grieving the loss...